The essential components of Video Marketing :
People are attracted to an engaging video than reading some lines. That’s why video plays a critical role in your marketing strategy.
And it helps you make the best impression on your viewers. If you want to be noticed in the crowd, the video is a definite way to dominance.
Let’s talk about some primary reasons why video is so useful for your brand?
More accessible to connect with your audience :
Everyone loves a great video. People don’t want to be sold, but they do want to learn and be entertained. It could be a video as simple as the history of your company or the explanation of your Products or Services.
Whatever your story is, get out there and tell it through various Digital platforms.
Today everyone uses smart devices like mobile phone, Tablets or Laptops. The internet is playing the significant role in connecting people.
People like and share their favourite contents through the internet.
So having video in Digital Video platforms like Youtube, Vimeo or at your Website is becoming the most valuable thing to engage viewers.
Here we shared some kinds of video formats which can engage your people effectively!
1. Explainer Videos:
- Explain a concept to your audience with the aid of visual graphics.
- An explainer video is a short animated video commonly used by businesses to quickly tell their brands’ stories in a memorable way.
- By harnessing the knowledge of brain science, Switch Video crafts simple, compelling videos that increase memory retention.
- An explainer video is an ideal medium for providing information because it stimulates both auditory and visual senses.
- Corporate videos, product demonstration.
- A good business video helps your customers relate to you and your business.
- People like people, so there is no better way for customers to relate to your business than a well-produced corporate video.
3. Interviews or Testimonials:
- Host a conversation with an industry expert or the benefitted customer.
- Providing Client experience in a video can help your business to increase brand credibility.
- Show your audience how to do something.
- Tutorial videos are instructional videos that walk viewers through the proper way to use your product or service.
- Tutorial videos can be placed on your Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page in order to catch customers who are already encountering certain issues.
5. Commercial Advertisements:
- Commercial advertising allows your business to build its customer base by taking your message directly to consumers.
- It allows you to inform about your company’s existence, educate consumers about your offerings, build your brand identity.
- Today Commercial Videos are everywhere, TV, Facebook, Youtube and other social media are great tool to deliver your business information in short and effective.
In Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
Google also gives the search engine priority ranking to your videos. You may even have a better chance of landing on the first page with an engaging video than you do with a blog post.
The time on site also matters in SEO optimisation; Google gives priority to people’s most engaging pages.
In Sales Conversion,
Videos took a huge role in converting an order, When someone with a dilemma on your product / Service, the wordings from the benefitted customer (Testimonial Videos) make them take decision easy.
Finally, Marketing is about creating awareness of your brand and its message through the most effective platform.
And since the demand for video content is seemingly unquenchable among consumers, and videos are actively influencing buying habits,
It takes the number one spot as the most important marketing platform in the world today.